- Account Manager Toni Carter: SPOTLIGHT-Acount-ManagersToniCarter-5c86b3f6be126
- Account Manager Dorothy Rockett: SPOTLIGHT-Acount-Manager-Dorothy-Rockett-5c86ac56e7e7a
- Builder Don Burns: SPOTLIGHT-Builder-Don-Burns-5c86b3f7c986f
- Design Member Amity Edwards: SPOTLIGHT-Designer-Members-Amity-Edwards-5c86b3f92102c
- Interior Designer Komal Sheth: SPOTLIGHT-Interior-Designer-Komal-Sheth-5c86b3fa4629b
- Interior Designer Mari Yokota: SPOTLIGHT-KB-Designer-Mari-Yokota-5c86b3fb5373d
- Remodeler Teresa Gilberg: SPOTLIGHT-Remodeler-Teresa-Gilberg-5c86b3fbd6a5e
- ProSource Wholesale The Winning Formula: ProSource-The-Winning-Formula-5c86d2cbf085e
COMMITTED TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR OWNERS.
Business professionals across North America are discovering our unique franchise opportunity that’s in a niche selling channel within a $315+ billion industry and projected to grow another 7.5% in 2018.*
We are a low-cost franchise opportunity that generates sales thanks to the relationships we build with trade pro members. We exclusively serve trade pros and their clients from private, members-only showrooms.
Owning a ProSource® is about more than selling home improvement products; it’s about building relationships and having a positive impact on your local community.
* LIRA 4Q - Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University
THE SECRETS TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS UNIQUELY INTELLIGENT FRANCHISE MODEL INCLUDE:
- No retail hours
- Limited inventory
- No installation services
- Access to billions of dollars in buying power through the ProSource Cooperative
- Low overhead operating costs
- No accounts receivable