ProSource Wholesale Announces Expansion with Grand Opening of Boise, ID Location
Boise, ID – ProSource Wholesale, the premier wholesale partner and supplier to the trade for home and commercial projects, is pleased to welcome ProSource of Boise as a new ProSource showroom. The 14,000 square foot ProSource of Boise Showroom enables them to offer thousands of flooring choices, Kitchen and Bath products as well as all of the benefits ProSource provides its’ Trade Pro Members.
“ProSource is dedicated to helping our members achieve their professional goals with valuable business-building tips on project management, product knowledge, and networking opportunities to generate project leads,” said Rick Roeder, Showroom Manager of ProSource of Boise. “We look forward to working with trade professionals throughout the region to provide them with distinctive products and a buying experience that is unmatched by anyone.”
Celebrating 26 years of experience catering to the unique needs of its members, ProSource knows how hard trade pros work each day to find projects, to win bids, to satisfy clients and to end the day profitably. ProSource aims to be a business partner dedicated to helping members achieve their professional goals – a partner that works just as hard as its members. To that end, ProSource’s mantra is “ProSource. Anything for the Pro.”
“We are excited to bring ProSource back to the Boise area under new ownership,” shared Alden Palmer, Showroom Owner of ProSource of Boise. “We invite professionals to experience first-hand the difference our dedicated professional staff can make to a members’ business success.”
Trade professional members rank ProSource as their #1 wholesale source due to the many time and money-saving advantages they receive, including:
- Dedicated account service
- Guaranteed low wholesale pricing backed by Automatic Price Protection*
- Widest product selection in floorcovering, kitchen and bath
- Private showroom for trade professional members and their clients
- 24/7 showroom access with ProKey®
- Complimentary kitchen & bath design services
- Visit www.prosourcewholesale.com to learn about more benefits.
About ProSource Wholesale Franchise Opportunity
ProSource Wholesale has more than 145 North American private showrooms that sell exclusively through a qualified network of more than 320,000 trade professionals who have become members since 1991. Designed exclusively for trade professionals such as builders, remodelers, installers, designers and realtors, the showrooms feature over 40,000 product choices, including private label and name brand carpet, hardwood, ceramic, vinyl, laminate and more. In addition to floorcoverings, showrooms are a one-stop shop offering products for kitchen and bath, including cabinets and countertops.
ProSource opened its first showroom in St. Louis, MO in 1991, and continues to play a significant role in their trade professionals’ success by connecting people, products and projects. The company’s unique business model innovated 26 years ago continues to be recognized by franchisees as a catalyst for creating relationships and building success for not only the trade professional, but also the franchisee, and strengthening the local home improvement community by embracing this business philosophy. The ProSource Wholesale successful franchise business provides franchisees with many benefits.
- Low overhead and operating costs
- Strong cash flow
- No accounts receivable
- Limited inventory
- No retail hours
- No installation services
- Exceptional franchisee support
- Extensive private brand program
- Group purchasing as part of parent company, CCA Global Partners, Inc.
- Low wholesale prices offered every day
To learn more about ProSource franchise opportunities visit www.FranchiseProSourceWholesale.com or call (314) 506-0078.
# # #
*Bring a written quote into your ProSource Showroom. If, for any reason, ProSource can’t beat a competitor’s first-quality, non-closeout price on identical merchandise, we’ll give you $100 on the spot. Guarantee applies to exact brand comparisons only.
Why Open a ProSource Wholesale® Franchise?
- In business for yourself, but not by yourself — we support you every step of the way and in every area of your business
- Qualified customer base — the members-only model means we only work with trade pros who are invested in ProSource as part of their team
- High-quality products — it’s easy to market our flooring, kitchen, bath and plumbing products because they are fashion-forward and made to last at wholesale prices
- Customized plans for your market — we help you create a customized marketing plan based on your specific area
- It’s all about relationships — the ProSource Wholesale model is service-oriented, making it perfect for entrepreneurs who love connecting with others
ProSource Wholesale is not your typical home improvement store. We have specifically designed our model to address the needs of our clients and our franchise owners alike, creating mutually beneficial business relationships. For our trade pro members, ProSource offers a showroom of beautiful home products to help their clients create their dream homes, and a friendly and dedicated team to facilitate that process. In return, franchise owners are able to create ongoing relationships with trade pros instead of chasing individual retail sales.
Of course, both sides of this equation are supported by our corporate team, ensuring that everyone receives what they need, every step of the way.
The #1 Home Improvement Wholesale Source
Since 1991, ProSource has been a leading resource for trade pros and their clients. Our unique approach sets us apart from all other home improvement franchise opportunities. Rather than utilizing a retail model where you sit and wait for the customers to come to you, our franchise opportunity is designed for proactive self-starters who would rather use their stellar relationship-building skills to create a customer base.
With over 145 showrooms across North America, our scope and influence in the industry continue to grow.