Talk Floor Podcast
Our friends over at Floor Trends magazine and the TalkFloor podcast interviewed our very own Bruce Burnett, Vice President of Franchise Development at ProSource Wholesale. Bruce shares insights about the ongoing 2020 ProSource expansion with the opening of three new showrooms in 2020, and another showroom opening scheduled for the end of the year. What’s more, Bruce explores the positive growth impact the expansion has had on the franchise, what the company looks for in new franchise owners, and how the ProSource model of private, members-only showrooms has contributed to the success of the franchise during the COVID-19 pandemic. Bruce closes the interview by looking ahead to 2021 with an optimistic and positive outlook as he shares more about ProSource’s continued expansion with the opening of new showrooms already in construction.
Access the entire podcast right here to hear Bruce Burnett’s full interview on the TalkFloor podcast, and visit ProSource if you’re interested in learning more about this premier home improvement franchise.
Why Open a ProSource Wholesale® Franchise?
- In business for yourself, but not by yourself — we support you every step of the way and in every area of your business
- Qualified customer base — the members-only model means we only work with trade pros who are invested in ProSource as part of their team
- High-quality products — it’s easy to market our flooring, kitchen, bath and plumbing products because they are fashion-forward and made to last at wholesale prices
- Customized plans for your market — we help you create a customized marketing plan based on your specific area
- It’s all about relationships — the ProSource Wholesale model is service-oriented, making it perfect for entrepreneurs who love connecting with others
ProSource Wholesale is not your typical home improvement store. We have specifically designed our model to address the needs of our clients and our franchise owners alike, creating mutually beneficial business relationships. For our trade pro members, ProSource offers a showroom of beautiful home products to help their clients create their dream homes, and a friendly and dedicated team to facilitate that process. In return, franchise owners are able to create ongoing relationships with trade pros instead of chasing individual retail sales.
Of course, both sides of this equation are supported by our corporate team, ensuring that everyone receives what they need, every step of the way.
The #1 Home Improvement Wholesale Source
Since 1991, ProSource has been a leading resource for trade pros and their clients. Our unique approach sets us apart from all other home improvement franchise opportunities. Rather than utilizing a retail model where you sit and wait for the customers to come to you, our franchise opportunity is designed for proactive self-starters who would rather use their stellar relationship-building skills to create a customer base.
With over 145 showrooms across North America, our scope and influence in the industry continue to grow.