A Clear & Focused Target
ProSource was built by floor covering industry pros exclusively for trade professionals. While we continue to grow and diversify, we remain committed to helping our trade professional members sharpen their competitive edge to win more bids and satisfy more clients. It’s what we do. And, it’s why only ProSource delivers:
Strong one-on-one relationships with Trade Pros via our unique B2B model
We strive to build relationships with our members— our Trade Pros—and serve their needs as a one-stop shop so they can be more successful with their home improvement projects.
Members-only, to-the-trade, wholesale Showrooms
- Featuring the largest and most diverse selection of products available under one roof
- Expanding selection to better serve more trade professional segments including commercial contractors, restoration contractors, property managers and more
- Offering 24/7 Showroom access with available ProKey®
Offering low wholesale prices every day
- Our clever, low-overhead approach eliminates retail marks ups, add-ons and other hidden fees
- Supplier-direct bonus rebates and promotions offer added savings
- Trade Pro clients save up to 50% off retail on in-stock and special order goods every day
Staffed by experts committed to helping members save time & money
- Dedicated Account Managers complete members’ orders on time, on budget, with accuracy
- We offer profit-building programs and services along with networking and training opportunities
- Affordable client and Trade Pro credit options help move projects forward faster
It’s simple: We help Trade Pros save time & money on their projects.
A Wholesale Advantage
A ProSource franchise is an affordable franchise opportunity to own and operate. Here are four main reasons franchisees from our own industry choose ProSource franchises over competing opportunities. These same primary benefits contribute to our powerful competitive edge.
- No Retail Hours of Operation
Generally, ProSource Showrooms are open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and Saturday 9am-Noon. And with ProKey® 24/7 access, the Showroom becomes an extension of our members’ business.
- No Accounts Receivable
Full payment is required before any order is picked up from the ProSource warehouse. Payment must be made by cash, authorized check, credit card or on ProTrade terms.
- No Installation Services Rendered
ProSource does not provide installation services. Instead, we make available a list of professional installer members to handle every type of installation. Trade pros or clients hire and pay installers direct.
- Limited In-Stock Inventory
Due to our size and scale, most orders deliver in as little as 3-5 business days meaning ProSource Showrooms stock limited inventory.
Our wholesale advantage helps to make our trade professional members and franchise owners successful.
In business for yourself, not by yourself
Deeply committed to the success of our franchisees’ Showrooms, ProSource provides each franchisee with comprehensive support to help Showrooms build traffic, expand their membership base and grab a higher percentage of business.
Ongoing support to our ProSource franchises includes: