Franchise Information Report:
Own a ProSource Showroom – a unique & growing B2B franchise model with exceptional franchisor support. Franchise opportunities and startup incentives available*

Download

Build a Better Future with a ProSource Franchise!

ProSource is a franchise opportunity within an untapped segment of the $300 billion home improvement industry that leverages a unique selling channel – the Trade Professional – who is currently dominating with a 63% market share vs. the DIY segment representing the remaining 37%. ProSource is designed exclusively for builders, remodelers, installers, designers, contractors and other trade professionals.

ProSource has members-only wholesale Showrooms focused on helping trade professionals build revenue and profit within the home improvement industry. Our Showrooms have:

  • Widest array of floor covering, kitchen and bath products
  • Low overhead operating costs
  • Strong cash flow
  • No accounts receivable
  • Limited inventory
  • Not retail hours; yet 24/7 Showroom access via ProKey®
  • No installation services
  • Extensive private brand program
  • Low wholesale prices offered everyday

ProSource

ProSource is a proven, unique and growing B2B franchise model with exceptional franchisor support designed to help franchisors drive sales and efficiencies. Support from our experienced ProSource National team includes:

  • Detailed site location and store opening support
  • Intensive specialized training for all Showroom staff
  • Results-oriented marketing campaigns to bring Trade Pros & clients into the Showroom
  • Experienced field consultants working to improve Showroom top and bottom-line
  • Industry leading merchandising and purchasing ensuring the right products at the right prices
X
Take the E-Tour!
X